Get legal electronic signatures from others.
Share, track, and manage signed documents from anywhere.
Forget the delays of old-fashioned ink signatures. With Acrobat DC, you can quickly collect e-signatures that are legally binding in countries around the world. No printing, faxing, or overnight delivery required.
Work with e-signatures from anywhere.
With a few quick clicks, you can send documents to get signed on desktop, web, or mobile. And recipients can sign from anywhere using a browser or mobile device.
Track what happens, when.
Keep track of which files are out for signature, signed, or waiting for your signature. Get email notifications when your file has been signed. Send reminders to prompt others to sign. All from your Document Cloud Home view.
Keep records automatically.
Store signed documents and audit trails automatically and securely online. Everyone receives a copy of the signed document, too.
How to get e-signatures from others:
- Open a PDF in Acrobat.
- Click the Adobe Sign tool in the right pane.
- Enter recipient email addresses and type a custom message if desired.
- Click Next.
- Click to accept automatically-detected form and signature fields or drag fields into the file from the right pane.
- Click Send. Recipients will get an email with a link and can e-sign instantly within their web browser. Everyone gets a copy of the signed document and the file is stored securely in Adobe Document Cloud.
- Track progress and manage documents sent for signature by selecting Home › Shared Documents › Signatures.
Choose the Acrobat DC plan that works for you.