Add comments to PDFs.
Use an intuitive touch-friendly interface to annotate and mark up a PDF, or give and get feedback. You can format text and use sticky notes, highlighters, lines, shapes, and other annotation features. You can even use time stamps to record exactly when a document gets revised or approved and make sure you are using the latest version.
Send files for review.
Collect and consolidate comments from multiple reviewers in a single PDF shared online or hosted on Microsoft SharePoint. Send your file for review using the new share experience from the Document Cloud Home view on desktop, online, or mobile.
Make participation easy.
Keep reviewers productive with an easy-to-use commenting solution they can access from their mobile device using the Acrobat Reader mobile app or from any browser without having to sign or install software.
See all feedback in one place.
Simplify the gathering and management of feedback from one place instead of multiple email attachments. All the feedback is collected in one file. Let reviewers see each other’s feedback and clear up conflicting comments with @mentions.
Track and manage reviews.
Get notified in real time when reviewers open files, review, and add comments. Send reminders to prompt others to add their feedback or answer questions. Update deadlines or close workflows all from your Home view.
How to send a PDF for shared review:
- Open a PDF in Acrobat.
- Click on the Share button in the top toolbar.
- Send a review invitation by adding the email addresses of your desired recipients in the Invite People panel.
- Select recipients that can review files, then type a message, and click Send.
- Generate a review link by expanding the Get Link panel and selecting Review File and then click Create Link.
- Track review activity by selecting the Home tab and selecting Share › For Review.
Choose the Acrobat DC plan that works for you.