Route documents in just the right order.
With Adobe Sign, anyone in your organization can tailor and automate document workflows to get electronic signatures, collect form data, confirm delivery of an important document to streamline workflow management, and move business ahead in as few steps as possible.
- Assign roles including signer, approver, acceptor, form filler, certified recipient, and delegator
- Route to recipients in a specific order
- Invite multiple participants with a single request
- Enable anyone from a group to sign or respond
- Set up reminders and notifications
Create reusable templates for your teams.
The visual Workflow Designer in Adobe Sign makes it easy to create reuseable workflow templates that help users avoid common mistakes and ensure consistent, error-free results. It’s simple to specify the following:
- Documents to be included in an agreement
- Characteristics of the participants
- Form fields to be prefilled by the sender
- Agreement expiration or password options
- Instructions for users
1. Kick off a new process.Create HTML forms to prequalify new requests and select the right form or document package for the right situation.
2. Trigger next steps.Use conditional logic to route each request correctly, so documents move automatically from one task to the next.
3. Take action.Route tasks to the right people automatically. Assemble documents, review, approve, sign, deliver, and more.
4. Use dashboards.Manage signed and received documents, generate reports, and get real-time visibility into document cycles.
Mega Sign. From one. To Many.
Eliminate the stress of chasing down signatures from hundreds of people. When you need to get the same agreement signed by a multitude of people — and you want it personalized for each signer — do it in a few fast steps with the Mega Sign feature in Adobe Sign. Just import your list. Choose your form. And hit Send.
See it in Salesforce.
The Adobe Sign integration works natively with Salesforce agreement templates. In a few quick clicks, you can select the most current version of an agreement, prepopulated with customer information, and send it out for signature — right in Salesforce or the Salesforce mobile app.