Speed time to revenue.
Close deals in days or hours, instead of weeks, with Adobe eSign services — the 100%-digital solution for automatic proposal, quote and contract processes.
- Work within your existing process and systems. Turnkey integrations make it easy to build e-signing into CRM and CPQ systems including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Apttus and Oracle CPQ.
- Route to multiple approvers. No need to chase down signers for approval. Reps can send documents for sequential and parallel signing, or a combination of both.
- Trigger next steps. Create triggered workflows to automatically initiate downstream activities such as invoicing, order fulfillment or new customer onboarding.
- Do business globally. Senders can select any of 28 localized languages. They can also localize emails and signing instructions so signers can work in their native language.
Cut your risk.
By keeping paper and manual steps in your sales process, you increase the chance for human error and exposure to risk. Reduce manual data entry errors — and your company’s vulnerability — with Adobe’s completely automated e-signature solution.
- Generate accurate documents. Ensure contract integrity with a digital seal that’s automatically applied after the contract is executed.
- Keep a complete audit trail. Reduce legal risk with an automatically generated audit trail of every transaction that is viewable within Adobe eSign services, Salesforce or proprietary CRM/SFA systems.
- Ensure data security. Adobe eSign services is compliant with industry-leading security standards, such as PCI DSS 3.0, HIPAA, SOC2 Type 2 and ISO 27001.
Make more accurate forecasts.
Get crystal clear insight into your pipeline and improve forecasting accuracy through real-time visibility into document status across your organization.
- Track document status. Automatically collect status data during the signing process so you can confidently predict whether a deal will close. See exactly when a document is opened, viewed or signed, and see clearly across the entire approval chain.
- Notify reps immediately. Your reps are instantly notified when a deal is viewed or signed. They also receive automatic alerts when agreements are set to expire within a set period of time.
- Use custom dashboards. Gain visibility into the sales contract cycle across the entire sales organization for better forecasting.
Adobe Document Cloud customers close deals quicker.
Adobe Document Cloud works with leading business systems.
Prepare, send, and get contracts signed from inside your Salesforce or Salesforce1 application — on virtually any mobile device.
Simplify and customize document-signing processes by running Document Cloud eSign services inside your Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Get quotes, contracts and agreements signed in minutes. Create, track and file them automatically. All within your NetSuite account.
Find the eSign plan that’s right for your business.