Crush your numbers with Adobe eSign services and Salesforce.
Adobe eSign services has been a consistent AppExchange favorite for almost a decade. Why? Because, together with Salesforce, we make it easy for customers to achieve amazing results. And they have the numbers to prove it:
NetApp reduced turnaround time for NDAs from 15 hours per week to just 1 hour per week.
TiVo accelerated the completion of reseller agreements — from 21 days to 3 days or less.
Shred-it’s telesales team increased its conversion rate on agreements by 43%.
Get to revenue fast. Get up and running even faster.
Close deals in days or hours, instead of weeks, with Adobe eSign services — the 100% digital solution for automating proposal, quote and contract processes. It’s built on the Salesforce App Cloud, is Salesforce1 mobile-ready, and now it’s Lightning certified, too.
- Dynamically generate documents — Create and add product lists directly to your contracts, and use integrations with Conga and Drawloop to create a 100% customized workflow that automates your entire document generation process.
- Automatically sync data — Remove manual steps by having data auto-populate from Salesforce into documents you send for signature, and flowing customer data back into the record.
- Route to multiple approvers — No need to manually help the process along. Adobe eSign services lets reps route documents for sequential and parallel signing, or a combination of both.
- Trigger next steps — Create triggered workflows to automatically initiate downstream activities such as invoicing, order fulfillment or new customer onboarding.
Cut your risk and stay in compliance.
Every organization wants to minimize its exposure to risk, but human error is a reality. Reduce manual data entry errors — and your company’s vulnerability — with Adobe’s completely automated e-signature solution.
- Preconfigure custom processes — Reduce manual data entry and increase control by configuring a custom button that can be added to any Salesforce page, letting reps initiate a predefined workflow with a single click.
- Make documents tamper-proof — Ensure contract integrity with a digital seal that’s automatically applied after the contract is executed.
- View a complete audit trail — Reduce legal risk with a comprehensive audit trail of the transaction that is viewable in Salesforce.
- Ensure compliance — Adobe eSign services is compliant with industry-leading security standards, such as PCI DSS 3.0, HIPAA, SOC 2 Type 2 and ISO 27001.
Get better pipeline visibility. Make more accurate forecasts.
Stop wondering whether your team is going to hit its quarterly targets. Adobe eSign services can give you that insight with real-time visibility into document status across your entire organization.
- Track document status — Automatically collect status data during the signing process so you can confidently predict whether a deal will close. See exactly when a document has been opened, viewed or signed, and gain insight into the entire approval chain.
- Notify reps immediately — Your reps are instantly notified whenever a deal has been viewed and signed. They can also receive automatic alerts when agreements are set to expire within a set period of time.
- Leverage dashboards in Salesforce — Gain visibility into the sales contract cycle across the entire sales organization for better forecasting.
Keep your customers happy. And they’ll keep coming back.
You want your customers to be satisfied with their experience long after the deal has been closed. Improve account management and increase customer retention by using Adobe eSign services to manage accounts throughout their lifecycle.
- One central record — Get a more holistic view of your customers by seeing all of their document transactions in one place in Salesforce.
- Speed post-sale approvals — Remove friction from post-sales processes such as form signing, project sign-offs, change requests and renewals.
We integrate with other Salesforce partners, too.
Easily integrate eSign services into your Apttus CLM and CPQ solutions to close deals faster, improve compliance and accelerate time to revenue.
Connect eSign services with Conga Composer, and use them together inside your Salesforce account to save time, reduce errors and increase productivity.
For advanced document generation needs, eSign services integrates with the LOOP system to help you increase data compliance and execute agreements more efficiently.