When it’s time to share important documents created in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, or PowerPoint, save them as high-quality PDFs that are easy to protect and look right on any screen.
Convert to PDF from Office apps.
Share PDFs that display fonts of the highest quality and that contain precise formatting information. It’s easy when you use Acrobat DC inside Office applications to convert to PDF.
Create PDFs on the go.
You don’t have to be at your desk to work with PDFs. Turn Microsoft Office files into PDFs from your browser or mobile device. And access recently viewed files from anywhere.
Preserve more than your look and layout.
Smarter than your average PDF, the PDFs you create with Acrobat remember all the formatting information contained in your Office files. So it’s easy to convert them back to Office files in the future.
Do more with PDFs in Office.
It's easy to create and share Adobe PDF files in Office for Windows. Send them for review. Even restrict PDF edits. And on a Mac, you can save Word files as a rich PDF in one click, from the Acrobat ribbon.
How to convert a Word, Excel, or PowerPoint file to a protected PDF in Microsoft Office for Windows:
- Open a file in an Office application.
- Click Create PDF in the Acrobat ribbon.
- Select Protect PDF in the resulting dialog box.
- In the next dialog box, set up a password and file permissions as desired to restrict people from copying or editing the file.
- Click OK, name the PDF file, and save it in a desired location.
Choose the Acrobat DC plan that works for you.