Stop sorting through paper and email trails. Start collaborating in real time with shared PDF reviews, where multiple reviewers can see and build on each other’s comments.
Add comments with ease.
Use an intuitive, touch-friendly interface to give and get feedback. You can format text, use sticky notes, highlighters, lines, shapes, and more.
Send files for review.
Collect and consolidate comments from multiple reviewers in a single PDF stored on an internal server or Microsoft SharePoint.
Know the status of every review.
View comments as they come in. Track participation, add reviewers, and email updates and reminders to keep projects on track.
How to send a document for shared review.
- Open your file in Acrobat.
- Choose Tools > Send for Comments.
- Click Send for Shared Commenting.
- Choose the way you want to collect comments from your reviewer. Click Next.
- Determine where you’d like to host the shared review file.
- Choose how you want to distribute the file. Click Next.
- Enter a new profile name or use the default and click Next.
- Enter the reviewers’ email addresses, and set a review deadline.
- Click Send.
Choose the Acrobat DC plan that works for you.