Fill fields faster with Adobe Sensei.
Don’t retype everything, every time. With Fill & Sign, you can save data securely in a personal autofill collection. Next time, Acrobat will detect the right form field and help you fill in your saved information to complete tasks even faster.
Sign a PDF your way.
At work, at home, or on the go — you can add your signature to a PDF document electronically, anywhere. Sign documents using your finger to draw it. Use a keyboard to type it. No printing required, ever.
Send and track online.
Send your completed forms to others. Each PDF document is locked, so recipients can be assured that it hasn’t been altered since you completed it. Delivery is tracked, so you can see when your form was opened.
How to fill, sign, and send a PDF form:
- Within Acrobat, open a PDF file or click on the Create PDF tool in the right pane to convert your document to PDF.
- Click on the Fill & Sign tool in the right pane.
- Click on a text field, then type on the form to add text. Your data will be saved so you can use it again in the future, if desired.
- Click Sign in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Draw or type your signature, or use an image.
- Click Apply and place the signature on your form.
- Click Share in the upper right corner to send your form to others.
- Enter one or more email addresses, then click Send to deliver your form and get notified when recipients view it.
Choose the Acrobat DC plan that works for you.