Stop filling out forms by hand. With the Fill & Sign tool, you can fill, sign, and send any form electronically from your desktop, browser, or mobile app.
Fill fields faster.
Don’t retype everything, every time. With Fill & Sign, you can save data securely in a personal autofill collection. Next time, just drag and drop to complete forms faster.
Sign it your way.
At work, at home, or on the go — you can add your signature to any document, anywhere. Use your finger to draw it. Use a keyboard to type it. No printing required, ever.
Send and save online.
In a few clicks, you can send your completed form to others. And you can store your forms securely in Adobe Document Cloud, so they’re always at your fingertips.
How to fill, sign, and send a PDF form:
- Within Acrobat, open a PDF file or click on the Create PDF tool in the right pane to convert your document to PDF.
- Click on the Fill & Sign tool in the right pane.
- Click on the text insertion tool in the toolbar at the top of the page, and then type on your form. Use the pop-up menu to change type size or save your data to use it again in the future, if desired.
- Click Sign in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Draw or type your signature, or use an image.
- Click Apply and place the signature on your form.
- Click Send & Track in the right pane to send your form to others and get notified when recipients view it.
Choose the Acrobat DC plan that works for you.