Forget the delays of old-fashioned ink signatures. With Acrobat DC, you can quickly collect e-signatures that are legally binding in countries around the world. No printing, faxing or overnight delivery required.
Work with e-signatures on the go.
With a few quick clicks, you can send documents to get signed from inside Acrobat. And recipients can sign from anywhere using a browser or mobile device.
Track what happens, when.
Keep track of which files are out for signature, signed or waiting for your signature. Get email notifications when your file has been signed. Send reminders to prompt others to sign.
Keep records automatically.
Store signed documents and audit trails automatically and securely online. Everyone receives a copy of the signed document, too.
How to get e-signatures from others:
- Open a PDF in Acrobat.
- Click on Send for Signature in the right pane.
- Enter recipient email addresses and type a custom message if desired.
- Click Next.
- Add fields where you want recipients to fill or sign by dragging fields into the file from the right pane.
- Click Send. Recipients will get an email with a link and can e-sign instantly within their web browser. Everyone gets a copy of the signed document, and the file is stored securely in Adobe Document Cloud.
- Track progress and manage documents sent for signature by selecting Home > Sent > Manage Documents Sent for Signature.
Choose the Acrobat DC plan that works for you.