Easily access PDFs.
Open, edit and save files from all your devices by connecting your Dropbox account to Acrobat.
How to connect Acrobat DC with your Dropbox account:
- On your desktop, open Acrobat and click on the Home menu.
- Under Storage, select Add Account.
- Dropbox will appear on the right; then click Add.
- Sign in to your Dropbox account to connect it with Acrobat DC.
- Confirm the account you want to access.
- Dropbox will appear under Storage; then you’ll be able to work with PDF files directly from your Dropbox account.
Choose the Acrobat DC plan that works for you.