Scan paper documents and forms to PDF — or convert JPEG images to PDF — and get smart, searchable files that are easy to share and store.
Keep files at your fingertips.
Convert JPEG to PDF for archiving.
Preserve exact replicas of important documents with the JPEG or TIFF to PDF converter. And make them searchable so it’s easy to find the information you need, when you need it.
Find and fix text errors.
Make sure your searchable PDFs are accurate before you archive them. Use an onscreen preview to step through and fix suspected text recognition errors.
Instantly edit any paper document.
How to scan to PDF or convert JPEG files to PDF:
- Within Acrobat, click on the Enhance Scans tool in the right pane.
- Choose from Select a File or Scan a Document, and click Start. You’ll be prompted to select a JPEG, TIFF, or other image for conversion, or presented with a document scanning view.
- Click on the Recognize Text icon, select a page range and language for text recognition, and click Recognize Text. Acrobat creates a layer of text in your PDF that can be searched — or copied and pasted into a new document.
- Click on the Correct Suspects icon (magnifying glass). Acrobat identifies suspected text errors and displays the image and text side by side.
- Correct mistakes as needed. Click Accept for each correction, and Done when the task is complete.
Choose the Acrobat DC plan that works for you.
Includes Acrobat Standard DC for your Windows desktop, the Acrobat Reader mobile app, plus online services.
US$ 12 . 99 /mo
Requires annual commitment