Send fewer attachments.
Combine PDFs and other files — Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint (PPT) files, JPGs, PNGs, and more — into a single organized PDF that's easier to send, share, archive, and review.
Merge on the go.
Organize your pages.
Just drag and drop file thumbnails to rearrange your merged PDF in your desired order. You can even organize pages after merging multiple files into a single PDF document.
Use bookmarks, headers, footers, and page numbers to navigate your PDF. Customize your pages by adding backgrounds and watermarks.
How to combine and merge your files into one PDF:
- Open Acrobat DC to combine files: Open the Tools tab and select "Combine files."
- Add files: Click "Add Files" and select the files you want to include in your PDF. You can merge PDFs or a mix of PDF documents and other files.
- Arrange and delete content: Click, drag, and drop to reorder files or press "Delete" to remove any content you don't want.
- Combine files: When you're finished arranging, click "Combine Files".
- Save as a PDF file: Name your file and click the "Save" button. That's it.
Choose the Acrobat DC plan that works for you.