Forget the delays of old-fashioned ink signatures. With Acrobat DC, you can collect legal e-signatures quickly and securely — without printing, faxing, or overnight delivery.
Work with e-signatures on the go.
With a few quick clicks, you can send documents to get signed from inside Acrobat. And recipients can sign from anywhere using a browser or mobile device.
Track what happens, when.
Keep track of which files are out for signature, signed, or waiting for your signature. Get email notifications when your file has been signed. Send reminders to prompt others to sign.
Keep records automatically.
Store signed documents and audit trails automatically and securely online. Everyone receives a copy of the signed document, too.
Add e-signatures to enterprise applications.
How to get e-signatures from others:
- Open a PDF in Acrobat.
- Click on the Send for Signature tool in the right pane.
- Click Prepare Form, and then check the box indicating that the document requires signatures.
- Add information or signature fields as needed, and then click Send for Signature.
- Click Ready to Send, and then type in the email addresses of people you want to e-sign your document. Add a message if desired.
- Click Send. Recipients will get an email with a link and can e-sign instantly within their web browser. Everyone gets a copy of the signed document, and the file is stored securely in Adobe Document Cloud.
Choose the Acrobat DC plan that works for you.