Send fewer attachments.
Merge all your files — Word documents, spreadsheets, webpages, images, and more — into a single organized PDF that's easier to send, share, archive, and review.
Organize your pages.
Just drag and drop thumbnails to rearrange your PDF the way you want. You can even organize pages after merging multiple files into a single PDF.
Use bookmarks, headers, footers, and page numbers to navigate your PDF. Customize your pages by adding backgrounds and watermarks.
How to combine and merge your files into one PDF:
- Open Acrobat DC to combine files: Open the tools menu and select "Combine files."
- Add files: Click "Add Files" and select the files you want to include in your PDF.
- Arrange and delete content: Click, drag, and drop to reorder files or press "Delete" to remove any content you don't want.
- Combine files: When you're finished arranging, click "Combine Files".
- Save as a PDF file: Name your file and click the "Save" button. That's it.
Choose the Acrobat DC plan that works for you.