Important documents go through many rounds of revision. Compare two PDF files with our redesigned Compare Files tool — and know you’ve caught every change.
Compare two versions.
A highlight bar helps you quickly spot all text and image differences between PDFs.
See what’s been added, deleted, and modified at a glance in an easy-to-scan results summary.
Easily move through documents using side-by-side or single-page views.
Choose your filter.
View only the changes you need to check. Filter by image, text, annotations, or formatting.
How to compare two PDF files:
- Within Acrobat, choose Tools > Compare Files.
- Click Select File at left to choose the older file version you want to compare.
- Click Select File at right to choose the newer file version you want to compare.
- Click Compare.
- Review the Compare Results summary.
- Click Go to First Change to review each file difference.
Choose the Acrobat DC plan that works for you.