Need to make updates to a file, but can’t find the original? In the office or on the go, you can edit paper or PDF documents with Acrobat DC. It’s so easy, you have to try it to believe it.
Use the best PDF editor.
It’s never been easier to change text and graphics right in your PDF. Just click or tap to add a new paragraph. Fix a typo. Rearrange pages. You can even crop or swap a photo.
Work with powerful editing tools.
With full-page editing, when you add new text to a page, existing paragraphs will adjust automatically. And when you add new lines to bulleted lists, the formatting is added, too.
Fix typos fast.
Run spell-check on your entire document to make sure your edits are right. And if you need to update copy such as a phrase or date, use find and replace to correct every instance.
How to edit PDF files:
- Open a file in Acrobat.
- Click on the Edit PDF tool in the right pane.
- Click the text or image you wish to edit. Acrobat shows you the tools you’ll need.
- Add or edit text on the page. Lines and paragraphs reflow automatically, or you can click and drag to resize elements.
- Add, replace, move, or resize images on the page using selections from the Objects list.
- Click on the Link, Headers and Footers, Watermark, or Background tool to edit your PDF further.
Choose the Acrobat DC plan that works for you.